Level 3 qualified Nursery Assistant, Shoreham
A Step Ahead Shoreham is a busy nursery taking children from 0-5 years, located next to Kingston Buci Children and Family Centre, the nursery is at the heart of the community. It has created strong links with the local retirement homes and works alongside the children and family centre to support all families.
You will be responsible to support the nursery ensuring that all children receive stimulating play experiences appropriate to their age, stage of development and individual needs.
You must have excellent people and communication skills as you will liaise with parents, staff and other professionals from outside agencies.
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly and committed team who work well together and for each other.
You will need to have the following qualifications/experience:
- Level 3 / NNEB or a nationally recognised level three early years qualification
- Minimum of 2 years experience of leading a nursery setting
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS framework and requirements and experience in working with young children.
- Excellent organisational, time management and communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Level 3/4 Early Years Professional Status (EYPS ) or willingness to train to this level
- Safeguarding training / valid paediatric first aid / food hygiene certificate, or willingness to train
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All successful applicants will be subject to Pre-Employment and DBS checks
- Job Type: Full-time (38 hours a week)
- Salary: £15,445.00 to £16,000.00 /year
- Job Type: Full-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Childcare experience do you have?